Thursday, June 01, 2006

Past Newsletters & Updates Reminder

We want to remind everyone to please send us your email address if you have not received an update from us in awhile. We are trying to stay away from printed mailings because of the costs. Our mailing lists had become corrupted and we are still in the process of rebuilding it and need your help in this way.

Our website is also being updated, www.candleonchina.org, and you may go to our Newsletter Archive area to see the latest updates as well as our newsletters from the past.

1 comment:

Pastor Terry said...

Hi Mike & Dezi,
I'm the new minister at Christ's Church. Sam told me to make sure I make your info availabe to the church. I'm happy to do so. Here is our email address: Christchurch@iowatelecom.net. Our website is www.christchurchknoxvilleia.com. our blog is http://Christchurchknoxvilleia.blogspot.com.

Thanks, and I pray that God will bless your work.

Terry Banker